House Clearances undertaken by the auctioneer's team.
Costs either by hour or by contract arrangement. With house clearance, special arrangements will be made to dispose of unsold items.
- ALL GOODS REMAIN VENDOR'S RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL SOLD.
- EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS SEEN
- ELECTRICAL GOODS SOLD AS SPARES OR REPAIR
- AUCTIONEER'S DECISION IS FINAL WHEN HAMMER FALLS.
- 17% SELLER'S COMMISSION - NO BUYER'S PREMIUM
- ALL UNSOLD GOODS MUST BE REMOVED AT END OF AUCTION.
Swaffham is not only the childhood home of the Egyptologist, Howard Carter, but also home to a weekly open air auction that’s held on a Saturday next to the weekly market. Surrounded by beautiful Georgian buildings and a magnificent church the open air auction and market has a wonderful buzz. If you have any items in your loft or garage that could make some money then bring them along to the auctioneer anytime on a Saturday morning before the auction starts. The auction starts at 11am with a weekly plant sale, so get their early to grab a bargain as no buyers premium is paid on the goods you have bid on to win. Please checkout the photo page to see the auction in action.